This is Scott Foust’s first Youtube video! Subscribe to his Youtube channel and follow him on WordPress and Twitter. His blog posts are topnotch 😉
Tag Archives: scott foust
From Scott Foust’s twitter channel: https://twitter.com/#!/Scott_Foust
- Faith is simply taking your stand where God takes his stand.
- Faith doesn’t come in gallonage or tonnage. Faith is simply taking God at his word.
- Thankful that the sin question was answered at Calvary. God is not holding the world accountable for their sin! II Corinthians 5:19
- Paul’s Gospel is not the fact of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. It is what those transactions actually accomplished for us.
- Rejoicing that I’ve been made righteous, the very righteousness of God, in the person of His Son. II Corinthians 5:21.
- Thankful that my fellowship with Christ is not based on my performance. It was all based on His at Calvary!
- Justification is nothing more than God gifting you with His own righteousness.
- God wrote Christ’s test score on our paper.
- The religious world focuses on the word “do”. Through Christ’s all-sufficient cross work, God is focused on the word “done”.
- Your Old Man is dead, crucified with Christ. You, however, are identified with Christ’s resurrection Life!! Romans 6:1-6
- God will never meet man on Law ground. He will only meet him on Grace ground.
- The Holy Spirit doesn’t move in to clean us up. He moves in to renovate.
- Doctrine is the fuel. Emotion is the exhaust. Never the other way around.
- Doctrine should never take a back-seat position to tradition.
- We should separate ourselves to truth, not unite in error.
- God gave us a method to study his word, and it is by “rightly dividing” it. II Timothy 2:15
- Matthew 20:28 and I Timothy 2:6. Why would Jesus say “many” but Paul say “all”? And, why would Paul say “to be testified in due time”?
- Prayer changes us, not our circumstances. God has already appointed us unto affliction in this life. I Thessalonians 3:3
- Paul says our infirmities allows God to show himself strong. Don’t pray away that opportunity! II Corinthians 12:7-10
- Don’t let your spiritual wallet get fat – gladly spend and be spent
2/3 (“but now” and “ages to come”) of the printed chart available at http://graceimpact.org/